Do you require further assistance?
Translation services are available if English is your second language. Please visit Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) for support: https://www.tisnational.gov.au/
If you have impaired hearing or speech, you can contact us through National Relay Service (NRS), a Government initiative that offers all Australians free of charge via TTY, SMS and Voice Relay. For more info, visit the National Relay Service
Our website has been optimised to zoom to any desired level and on multiple devices to assist customers with vision impairment. We recommend zooming instead of changing the text size only.
- In Internet Explorer, click the View menu, then select Zoom and choose a size that suits your needs.
- In Firefox, click the View menu, then select Text Size and then choose whether you would like to increase the size or decrease the size.
- In Chrome select the right hand menu, and in zoom press the – or + keys to change size.
- Alternatively, in Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome hold down the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel (if you have one), or press the Ctrl key and at the same time, push the - or + key.
To change the text size only:
- In Internet Explorer, click the View menu, then select Text Size and then choose larger or largest (the default is medium).
- In Firefox, click the View menu, then select Zoom, then Zoom Text Only. Then hold down the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel (if you have one), or press the Ctrl key and at the same time, push the - or + key.
- In Chrome, open the right-hand tool bar and select Settings, in the screen down the bottom select Show Advanced Setting, then under the heading Web Content you can change the Font size content to large or very large (the default is medium)
We understand that customers may require additional assistance when contacting our team due to illness, financial hardship, experiencing vulnerability or where there are literacy issues. Please call us on 1800 006 776 so we can discuss how we can best support you. We’ll be happy to receive your suggestions also regarding how we could improve the accessibility of our site.